My friend has alot of auric cells and has every killer and survivor. I just started to play and don't have much but I think BHVR should add a gifting system What's your thoughts tho?
I don't see why anyone would be against this. Confuses me why some voted no to just being able to gift people. I guess they just don't want anyone to be even a little happier?
I guess they just don't want anyone to be even a little happier?
I'd be careful about putting words into peoples' mouths like this. I've had times where I saw somebody here on the forums argue one thing and I thought "Yeah, that's a good idea, I don't think it could hurt", and then somebody argued another thing and then I thought "Oh, I didn't think of it that way, yeah I can see how that would be a problem."
What is the problem with giving people the option to gift someone something the same way a ton of other games let you do? Not a single person who voted no even explained why.
I have never heard of anyone, ever, complain about a gifting option.
"Wow I can't believe they let me give things to others, disgusting." Wat.
Also there's a "?" for a reason, I want some explanation.
What I think you mean by gifting is gifting arura cells and cosmetics, the amount of accounts that would get hacked and then have no cells would be a lot.
What I think you mean by gifting is gifting arura cells and cosmetics, the amount of accounts that would get hacked and then have no cells would be a lot.
If @ImAJoke264 point is accurate, that is a worthy concern to have (with all of the hacking going on in DBD).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it would be nice :(
I don't see why not.
Every game needs this and they could make tons of money I bet. Ya know help out employees make the game run smoother.
Its a pain to have to give my sister a digital gift card every rift.
so id appreciate it
I don't see why anyone would be against this. Confuses me why some voted no to just being able to gift people. I guess they just don't want anyone to be even a little happier?
What is the problem with giving people the option to gift someone something the same way a ton of other games let you do? Not a single person who voted no even explained why.
I have never heard of anyone, ever, complain about a gifting option.
"Wow I can't believe they let me give things to others, disgusting." Wat.
Also there's a "?" for a reason, I want some explanation.
Yeah I understand you're not disagreeing.
It's just wild to me to see almost 20% "No" on something like gifting. Maybe its just a misclick, who knows.
and it would be a win/win for BHVR
What I think you mean by gifting is gifting arura cells and cosmetics, the amount of accounts that would get hacked and then have no cells would be a lot.
I've wanted this for awhile, at least the ability to gift auric cells!
It's kinda crazy it isn't a thing yet, they're literally losing money by not doing it.
Sounds like a cool feature, but how does someone have an excess of Auric Cells? Don't you have to buy them?
If @ImAJoke264 point is accurate, that is a worthy concern to have (with all of the hacking going on in DBD).