I mean, I'm sure than in a year or so I'll finally memorize on which page every single perk is, but search bar is much handier at the moment. Only for perks, though. Lists of items, offerings and addons are already very easy to browse through as is - it would be excessive.
It only makes sense to eventually add a search bar, especially to perks. There are so many perks now, we're on 7 pages and that's going to keep on rising. It's already a bit of a hassle to go through the pages trying to find that specific perk you want. Imagine when we have more than 10 pages of perks we're searching through.
It's horrible searching for perks by clicking through all of the pages, so search bar would make things a lot easier. I would also like a favorites system for perks.
This feature for add-ons and offerings is pointless since there aren't many of them per character. Perks however would be a good QoL change since there are so many of them.
I don't care either way, they are in ABC order. :/ Add ons can be annoying, but you can't really filter by what they do, so that's what I'd need more than anything.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a pain searching for the perks you want to put on, Would be very helpful with a search bar to find perks you want to equip.
I mean, I'm sure than in a year or so I'll finally memorize on which page every single perk is, but search bar is much handier at the moment. Only for perks, though. Lists of items, offerings and addons are already very easy to browse through as is - it would be excessive.
It only makes sense to eventually add a search bar, especially to perks. There are so many perks now, we're on 7 pages and that's going to keep on rising. It's already a bit of a hassle to go through the pages trying to find that specific perk you want. Imagine when we have more than 10 pages of perks we're searching through.
Couldn’t care less about a search bar since I’m very good with finding perks, but there’s no point in not adding it.
It's horrible searching for perks by clicking through all of the pages, so search bar would make things a lot easier. I would also like a favorites system for perks.
I'm on console, typing out the perk I'm looking for would take longer than just clicking over to the page it's on.
This feature for add-ons and offerings is pointless since there aren't many of them per character. Perks however would be a good QoL change since there are so many of them.
I don't care either way, they are in ABC order. :/ Add ons can be annoying, but you can't really filter by what they do, so that's what I'd need more than anything.