Scared baby Dweet bug or feature? 😳
I was opening the gate and this happened ....
I thought they had added a new "scared" animation for Dwight. He is shaking in fear 😱
I was opening the gate and this happened ....
I thought they had added a new "scared" animation for Dwight. He is shaking in fear 😱
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you see that little booty bump, he ain't scared he just doesn't know how to twerk
lmao now I see it 🤣
Edit: since I can't unsee it now I made it into a gif LOL
Awww protect this dweet at all cost!
🙏…