The Dredge + Territorial

Can someone test out the Dredge with Territorial Imperative? I don't have a PC otherwise I'd do it myself. I want to know if it's fun.

Comments

  • Works like you'd expect but im not sure its worth a perk slot considering you may not even get a hook in basement

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    Can someone test out the Dredge with Territorial Imperative? I don't have a PC otherwise I'd do it myself. I want to know if it's fun.

    Dredge with devour seems better. As long as a revenant attack isn't considered a special attack.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/324083/the-dredge-territorial

    Dredge with devour seems better. As long as a revenant attack isn't considered a special attack.

    It’s not a special attack, it’s just a teleport and then you can do whatever including a basic attack. Devour hope will be fun on this killer for sure

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Locker's near hooked survivor's are blocked by the entity, so you would have to wait for the survivor/s to be un-hooked before you could teleport into the basement. It's not a bad perk to use, but you can't just ambush someone heading for a save unless there's a locker spawn closer by.

    Are the lockers upstairs blocked also.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Locker's near hooked survivor's are blocked by the entity, so you would have to wait for the survivor/s to be un-hooked before you could teleport into the basement. It's not a bad perk to use, but you can't just ambush someone heading for a save unless there's a locker spawn closer by.

    I know they are blocked but since you have early information you can just prepare to teleport right after. You can also us sit if they go for a chest or something. I'm never gonna use it as a serious build but it can be fun.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    Can someone test out the Dredge with Territorial Imperative? I don't have a PC otherwise I'd do it myself. I want to know if it's fun.

    It would be useless when someone its on the basement the entity blocks all lockers

  • If you are just planning on ambushing an injured survivor trying to get a medkit in the basement it will probably work since you will be notified before they can start locking every locker.