is there really going to be 10 aot skins or did the dev just word it weirdly?

"so many of us on the dead by daylight team are big fans of anime, especially attack on titan. The process of creating a new outfits based on a new collection based on dead by daylight has been really, really exciting. We are thrilled to be including 10 different outfits for both survivor and killers"

Does this really mean there will be 10 aot skins? it just seems like a lot but if so I'm not complaining

Comments

  • i have no doubt there will be 10

    its a decently big liscense. and since there not making killers or survivors. they have to make it big

    Female titan for Huntress?

  • I'm going to assume it's 5 for each side

  • I didn't really pay attention to them saying it would be 10 (I literally screamed and laughed in hysteria when they announced the colab and couldn't process things right) but damn this is going to be sick then

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    i have no doubt there will be 10

    its a decently big liscense. and since there not making killers or survivors. they have to make it big

    Female titan for Huntress?

    Colossus Titan for oni

  • Yeah no the way I understood it there would be 10 total, including Dwight, Zarina, and Oni. 7 more reveals to go