Can you still carry the last survivor to the hatch???
when this new mori finish goes live will killers get an option to give survivors hatch??
when this new mori finish goes live will killers get an option to give survivors hatch??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's kinda stupid what if I'm doing adept and need that final hook to get enough emblem progress
That’s stupid. I usually carry the last survivor to hatch. Im not really a big fan of the mori update
I am really not a fan of the new mori mechanic.
Not only does it negate and last effort of survivors.
It removes the opportunity for Me to give hatch
Yeah sounds like you need to just not down them.
I think this change is fine though, this was really the only way to incorporate basekit moris without giving the killer a significant advantage.
I suppose it gives u the option to mori him.
I didn't watch the livestream. Are yellow mori's getting changed or removed because of this change?
Moris will no longer be offering based. I’m guessing all Moris (pink, green and yellow) will be retired. They will become a base mechanic of the game that the killer has no control over. It will just happen automatically when the last survivor is downed - is what I gathered from the livestream.
What if last survivor is already downed before hatch spawns? Do they just get moried right away then?
What if the last survivor is my last BBQ stack? trash update.
BBQ is being nerfed too 🙄
Good riddance I say. My only complaint is they are removing the offerings and making cypress the only mori. But survivors don't give you a kill unless you were laughably worse than them. Why do killers feel like giving escapes?
More likely making BP gains across the board permanent.
I have concerns about this too. Most of my killer games include giving the last person the hatch. If they were to add this, it should be like this:
They should give the killer the option to mori the last survivor or hook the survivor.
You will see "slugging the 3rd" much more often in future. Everyone wants their 4 stacks of BBQ and some want to give hatch. Some just want to mori a specific character or player.
#3 is kind of funny because it should be implied that if the killer doesn't slug for 4K, they are probably okay with the last surv getting out.
On the plus side, this would prevent those stupid instances where the killer carries you all around the map only to kill you anyway. Just kill me if you're gonna kill me, don't waste my time, please.