12 Masks only?
Im really disappointed that they are only doing 12 masks for the replacements of the Anniversary Crowns. Why couldn’t they make one for every original character? That’s the thing I was most excited for. Collecting cosmetics for all the original characters. Hope they add more before the release of the anniversary. But the masks look great! It’s an amazing idea.
Comments
in a way I hope not as killer snowman were pain.
No as in that's how they're unlocked. You do something and get a random cosmetic, like the snowman event.
You go collect the crowns from the pedestals and then get a random reward of 1 of 12 cosmetics after the game
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323983/i-watched-the-6th-anniversary-stream-so-even-if-youre-sick-of-these-posts-you-still-dont-have-to
Check the summary for full details
I seriously agree. I want Jeff to get a mask too as well, i really hope they add more..
Would've encouraged more playing if you could get a mask for every character. Definitely a shame they're only doing 12.
Even though i won't buy one, these are 1000x better than the rings which just made you a easy target.
Aren't they free?
Pass, i've been on holiday for 5 days up North in the warmth, and in 3 days im going to India to be even warmer for 3 weeks, so i'll miss out.