Please do not change BBQ's BP bonus
I do not care if the other meta perks get nerfed, but BBQ is not overpowered. It is picked often because of its bonus bp. Even with the changes to prestige, which are good don't get me wrong, it takes millions of blood points to get to prestige 3 on 1 character. If you absolutely have to nerf BBQ at the very least leave its bp bonus unchanged.
Comments
I agree. BBQ is only super common due to the bloodpoints. The effect is nice but it’s not overpowered at all and if that was all it did I would not use it nearly as often.
I'm gonna (miraculously because this stream was amazing) think positive that IF they change the bp gain on BBQ, they'll also do something to natural bp gains alongside prestige rework.
Remove the BP mechanics from BBQ and WGLF and make them basekit. Having them on perks skews the player choice.
Yeah honestly when they said they were gonna rework all of the most used perks i was like.. uh all of them are you sure?
BBQ, corrupt intervention, self-care & iron will don't need to be nerfed, and BT's only problem is bodyblocking which I can't imagine would be impacted by a nerf...
I hope they don't nerf those but buff other perks so they're not the meta perks anymore but are still good, i feel like any nerfs on those perks would nerf them too hard, but we'll see ig.
I've always said that BBQ shouldn't be nerfed BUT We're Gonna Live Forever should receive a buff so it's just as useful as BBQ.
BBQ gets bonus bloodpoints and aura reading which is heavily beneficial on killers with high mobility. WGLF literally just gives you BP and that's it. It's a whole perk that basically gets the survivor to earn slightly more than what a killer earns at base on an average match