Is Switch Cross Progression Cancelled?
Is Switch Cross Progression cancelled? Yes or No. :)
Is Switch Cross Progression cancelled? Yes or No. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know, I really want to know if it has been canceled or not. This is like a huge 2 year delay
No
They just said they don't have an ETA on when we can expect it. So in other words, postponed until further notice.
I'd say don't get your hopes up of it coming. They said that there was an issue with getting everything to crossover and they weren't going to release it or give an ETA until that happened. Personally, seeing how long it's been I'm not getting my hopes up.
Not officially, no.
though… I don’t know how likely it is that it will be canceled at some point.
I doubt they will ever admit it's canceled. It's easy enough for them to just keep saying "there's an issue, we're still working on it" or maintaining radio silence. I have no belief it is coming. Will I be happy if they actually release it? Hell yes! But I will not get my hopes up. I lost all faith in them when it went from having a date to becoming TBA. I wouldn't have bought it on Switch if I'd known there were any possible issues with cross-progression.
So, I consider it a pipe dream. Until it goes live (if it ever does), it's best to think of it as dead in the water.