Bloodpoints from stream
Hey,
Just listing the codes from the stream here so they are all in one place. I'll update as more come out. Not sure how long they last so...
78SNOXXG
GIGXLM3G
Hey,
Just listing the codes from the stream here so they are all in one place. I'll update as more come out. Not sure how long they last so...
78SNOXXG
GIGXLM3G
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks
Great initiative.
Yay! I have two ADORABLE Holly pics but no codes were being posted. So here's one of the two. There's another SUPER adorable pic but I need another code to release it. Ball is in your court BHVR...
EDIT: Poor Holly. Her most adorable pose yet (until the next one, that one is SUPER adorable) and no one is going to see it cause everyone just ignored this thread :(