Survivor to killer
So I am a survivor main. I want to start getting into playing as a killer. Does anyone have any recommendations for which killer to play as?
So I am a survivor main. I want to start getting into playing as a killer. Does anyone have any recommendations for which killer to play as?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dunno, with a free Killer or with everyone ? That's depend of you style also
From freebies? Wraith. Will teach you the basics of m1 play and is also serviceable.
Wraith is pretty decent at low MMR and he won't make you pick up bad habits that would hurt you when switching to other killers.
This.
Also, you could give Trapper a try. He will help you understand the most basic chase mechanics, and maybe even the most common looping spots or pallets/windows spots.
As everyone has said Wraith. He's good because of the mobility. Allows you to zoom around the map patrolling gens and also catch up in chase in case you lose them. As a new killer, I had trouble tracking survivors in chase so Wraith is a good killer to start with until you get used to tracking scratch marks and blood. Try to stay away from bad habits in the beginning and remember that you're learning, so don't mind survivors calling you baby or not getting a 4k every game. It's a learning process and if other people decide to be mean to you for trying something new, that's their problem.