Do you guys think that DBD Dating Sim will announced today?
back in April i think, BHVR filed a trademark for a dbd dating sim, I wonder if they announce it today/
back in April i think, BHVR filed a trademark for a dbd dating sim, I wonder if they announce it today/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A DbD dating simulator? what?
I hope not. I have already lost so much faith in humanity if this were to happen I might just reject my humanit and returne to monkey.
https://stevivor.com/news/hooked-on-you-dead-by-daylight-dating-sim/
Oh lol . Yikes.
Well that's just... weird.
I wish so that I can date David King
I'm going for Zarina, Meg and most importantly: Clown
This'll probably give them more profit than Feng cosmetics..
I see a dark and horny future incoming.
Yes hopefully they announce it
I ######### CALLED IT! ๐
They're finally adding sex to dbd
Hooked on you
It just did lol
I'm quite disappointed that there's no trace of Adiris/The Plague in that roster. Only 4 killers to romance? Really?