When is the 6th anniversary stream?
I don't really wanna watch it, just read the 'i watched the 6th anniversary stream so you don't have to' post. That person is doing a crazy good service.
I don't really wanna watch it, just read the 'i watched the 6th anniversary stream so you don't have to' post. That person is doing a crazy good service.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It starts at 1pm ET
Thank you :)
(the stream is at 1PM ET, so it starts at 18:00 for me. i'll try and get it all done and out before midnight but it may take me longer if i get footage from the ptb too)
‘that Person‘ is @GoodBoyKaru and he usually posts the summary thread within a few hours after the stream ended (no pressure though 😉)
anniversary streams are so much harder to do than qna ones though :(
I'll end up watching it all the way through once then beginning the summary
Would you like cows, donkeys, or other animals as reimbursement for your efforts?
yes
Cow, donkey and other animal
Edit: bad crop
Even if you can't get it done by a certain time I'll just need the url to the stream video so I can watch it after work or whenever.
https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight
theyre all beautiful.