This game still feels horrible for killers
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This game feels horrible for new survivors.
This game feels horrible for solo queue survivors.
See? I won.
This is how I feel. It's more easy and fun to play as survivor than killer even with randoms. When I'm playing killer I feel like I'm entertaining people. I have no fun playing as killer... Anymore...
No, I'm solo queue survivor and I have fun playing like this so... You lose.
Same
Not at all. but i guess people just expect something totally different from how such games work.
The game feels horrible for everyone. There, I won.
Is this a contest? Why people say they win, won...eh? This is a post about my thoughts and how I feel about this game from killer perspective.
Ok, I'll try
Problem solved. Next plz.
Nah, i´ll wait. In case its just the flavour of the month.
What problem?
Boy, I sure would love to. It's a shame they're EGS exclusive on PC. That game looks awesome, but being throttled by exclusivity is a real bummer.