Nemesis and Freddy
Freddy
Old Freddy was much more accurate to the character and was really unique. You should bring him back. Obviously with some changes to make him stronger since I do admit he was a little on the weaker side but even if he was weaker I think characters like the Artist show that people prefer more fun than strength sometimes. Even back then I did actually see a bunch of Freddy plays. More than even now. So please being back old Freddy with some upgrades. He was so much cooler then.
Nemesis
Unlike Freddy, Nemesis didn't start off good. He released playing more like how William Birkin would than Nemesis. At least Freddy did have his time to shine. Nemesis was completely mishandled and it was an assassination of the character. I'm not looking for some perfectly accurate version and that's not what I would want. He is missing abilities that could easily fit in DBD though. Some people may say his rocket launcher or sprint ability may not work but no they can most certainly work. With the right balancing he can work. People only say this about Nemesis for some reason. Freddy could also just be the most OP killer in the game if he was 100% accurate but no one realizes that and no one is asking for either character to be like that. Those abilities for both characters should just be in the game in their power in some form.
Comments
He does, aside from the accuracy requests OP is making here. The tentacle giving a speed boost upon infection is plain stupid and needs to go. He also needs a way to remotely destroy stuck zombies. It’s ridiculous when you have to go out of your way to respawn your AI due to game flaws. At least help him recover from this issue faster this way.