I have no friends.
Idc what you play on
I'm on pc with Crossplay enabled
I'm down for SWF or customs
Idc what you play on
I'm on pc with Crossplay enabled
I'm down for SWF or customs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doviizg
Im on ps4
Yeah, bro ill play with you what's ur user?
Hey, you still looking for one?
I'm on pc
Hi I'm down if you're looking for someone, my steam username is same as here or you can leave me your friend code and I will add you.
this is my friend code > 1242490530
Yeah for sure
ye i added you
here's my code 958227504, garrey can also add me
hi does anyone have the ptb and want to play customs
my steam code is 1217668934 i do have cross play enabled
i would prefer if you play pc though
Hey bro still looking to play with someone?
Hi I dont see your friend request
I play at random times of the day on pc, just about 1600 hours, always do crazy builds, but always try to be productive, Balsadar22, would love a swf, always solo queue for me! Crossplay Enabled