I can only assume that it got removed because it wasn't part of Myer's TR or something, but even then, this sounds amazing and should absolutely come back
Probably because it told survivors when they were being stalked without having to look around to find Myers. It was a very cool sound effect, but it just gave survivors too much info.
Wouldn't hurt to throw this onto the tomb stone add-on when he's at 90%.
Absolutely, if they slightly buffed the stalking rate in exchange for this then it would be a win-win, survivors get a heads up on the tombstone, and the Michael gains the power quicker.
It probably was removed because it let Survivors know they were being stalked without having to look around.
I remember Patrick saying something about potentially adding it back just for the killer side. To be more specific, he said he'd "write that one down" when someone mentioned it in a Q&A. That would be pretty cool.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can only assume that it got removed because it wasn't part of Myer's TR or something, but even then, this sounds amazing and should absolutely come back
It probably was removed because it let Survivors know they were being stalked without having to look around.
It was removed because it gave survivors too much information.
yeah i was thinking the same......like we have custom TR currently on a lot of killers...will this sound effect will ever come back?
makes sense i guess. am sad now. ๐คค
Probably because it told survivors when they were being stalked without having to look around to find Myers. It was a very cool sound effect, but it just gave survivors too much info.
Wouldn't hurt to throw this onto the tomb stone add-on when he's at 90%.
God the game looked so good back then.
Absolutely, if they slightly buffed the stalking rate in exchange for this then it would be a win-win, survivors get a heads up on the tombstone, and the Michael gains the power quicker.
Grrrrrrr.
I just want that fog and ambiance back... ๐
I honestly want this sound back just for the ambience and gimmick even if it's kind of a nerf to stealthy myers I play myers for the gimmick anyway
I remember Patrick saying something about potentially adding it back just for the killer side. To be more specific, he said he'd "write that one down" when someone mentioned it in a Q&A. That would be pretty cool.
Same ๐
Honestly, I feel the fun factor that adds to the game is worth the "information".
This is funny considering killers have tracking perks specifically showing where survivors are located.
I'm not sure which is worse, removing this sound or making Huntress having an omni-directional lullaby.
They should make it play globally whenever Myers nearly has T3 or something
Might b cool, i'd love to see it return