It took me 700~ hours to finally unlock every single survivor perk on Claudette.

During my first month of DBD, I exclusively played Michael Myers killer. I'd say about 100 hours. Myers remains the only Killer I have leveled to 50, and the only killer I've unlocked all 3 base perks for.

Then I switched to Survivor. So about 600~ hours was Survivor.

Today, I finally leveled every single Survivor in the game to at least 40 (to unlock final teachable perk) and then finally taught Claudette every single perk to max (purple/rank 3).


So it takes about 600 hours to do it, and that's with me running WGLF (We're Gonna Live Forever) EVERY-SINGLE-GAME. For the bloodpoint bonus. It would probably take near 2,000 hours if I never ran WGLF.


So, up to now, I've only been able to have fun with 3 perks, "for fun/survival" perks........... for 600+ hours. Can't remove WGLF because of how huge it is for BP gain.


Finally, after 600~ hours.. "I can play the game now" and use all 4 perks for fun and experiment.

Comments

  • 600 hours and you have one character full level.


    This game has insane grind

  • I've got 2600 hours in the game and I still haven't unlocked all of the characters in order to get all of the perks on anyone. Granted, this is because I didn't optimize spending my iri shards and bought some cosmetics as well as characters, but still, jesus. The grind is nuts here.

  • To be fair, it takes a lot less time if you play killer. I have no clue how much less time as I GRINDED archives and a lot of my early game was during Anniversary where I got mad cake, bruh. But 2600 is around how long I have played Overwatch over the course of nearly 6 years. That is absolutely absurd and shouldn't take nearly that long.

  • Not saying the grind is fine, but I think you can play the game and have fun with a lot of perks even at tier 1. Too much emphasis is put on getting all perks to tier 3 when only a fraction of them are any good. At low and mid? It's not necessary. I agree about the experimenting part though-- that's fun.

    I'd like BHVR to allow players to somehow choose certain perks as a type of reward system to help with whatever direction players want to go. Along with the random perks that pop up, I think that would help a lot. But we'll see. They've been talking about the grind more lately, so there might be something announced in the Anniversary stream. It would be the smart move anyway.