Why is the Design a Cosmetic country exclusive!?
I’m in Australia and want to enter the Design a Cosmetic but I can’t because it’s only allowing like 5 countries! Why exclude people? So dumb.
I’m in Australia and want to enter the Design a Cosmetic but I can’t because it’s only allowing like 5 countries! Why exclude people? So dumb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was explained allready in past disscusion by a Dev - it is because of laws by other countries don't allow this.
Edit: or at least they don't make it easy for them to do such contest.
Mega L 😔
Do you have a link/source with those laws?
I can't find the original yet.
The laws themselves? No.
The developer statement?
Thread:
Shame, I'd like to see the laws and where they say those loop holes exist. I'm curious about those.
Unfortunately the only one I'm even very slightly knowledgeable on is the Gambling Act 2005 here in the UK but since the UK is a country included I doubt that's very helpful in terms of restrictions
Yea I know about that one. In read dead online they removed the gambling from the game on specific countries because of it.
I don't think it's the same for this one though.
Goofy ahh laws.
You will notice the previous contest had very few location restrictions, are we to pretend that laws have changed in 90 countries in the mean time? Or is BVHR too lazy to bother including artists outside of their main markets this time.