PS5- Perk:Alert bugged

Alert is not showing killer auras. The audio cue still goes off, but no aura.

I didnt find any current threads about this, but its happened in the past.

Last time i had used it was before the Ghostface music patch n everything was fine.

Character: Feng Min

Maps: Various

Other perks used: WGLF, Lithe, Empathy

Platform: PS5

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @xfireturtlex said:

    Alert is not showing killer auras. The audio cue still goes off, but no aura.

    I didnt find any current threads about this, but its happened in the past.

    Last time i had used it was before the Ghostface music patch n everything was fine.

    Character: Feng Min

    Maps: Various

    Other perks used: WGLF, Lithe, Empathy

    Platform: PS5

    No wonder.

    I was so confused, Why it wasn't working every game. works some but not others

    My Object Of Obsession worked fine tho

  • Did some more testing, similar results. It doesnt happen every match. Sometimes ita work in a match, then not work later in the same match. Many times i had a pretty good idea where the killer was (ie watched him go around a building to kick), but no aura. So im 100% sure that im not just missing it. Cant figure out whats causing it cuz it happens with a variety of killers and maps. Havent had problems with any other tracking perks so far.

  • We are not able to see the killer's aura if the killer is Undetectable.

    Are you not able to see the aura even if the killer is not Undetectable?

  • Yes, it was happening on killers that didnt have any perks/addons or mechanics to cause undetectable.

  • @xfireturtlex said:

    Yes, it was happening on killers that didnt have any perks/addons or mechanics to cause undetectable.

    Then, I guess it's a bug. I didn't know this issue as I haven't experienced it with my PC-Steam.