PS4 Grade Progress Error

For some time now every maybe 3 matches I get a Grade Progress Error where I need to close out and reopen the game because I'm not receiving my pips for the match. It doesn't matter how many pips I would've received or what the emblems are - I've had matches where I have only red and gold emblems and could've double pipped but I get this error. Restarting the game doesn't give me the pips I missed out on either so it's like that match where I played well and would've pipped or double pip didn't count.

Sometimes when I get this message and I hit continue it brings me to the main menu instead of back to the survivor lobby and I have an "unexpected error" message, other times there is no error message. I've played both with crossplay on and off.

It's pretty annoying knowing I could have a higher grade and have more points at reset if I didn't keep getting this message. It's also pretty annoying having to keep restarting my game, especially when I'm playing swf.

Steps to recreate

1. PS4, public match as survivor. Doesn't matter if swf or solo or crossplay on or off. Play several matches all the way through. Doesn't matter if escape or die.

2. After several matches receive Grade Progress Error and have to restart the game.

_20220513_173350.JPG _20220513_173337.JPG _20220513_173325.JPG


Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments