I'm the only one do that? (Chose to play against a team who are not on the same plateforme)
Now i looking that because that mean they can't talk each other so more fair, I'm sure they are not swf chat
Now i looking that because that mean they can't talk each other so more fair, I'm sure they are not swf chat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah eloise. What are we going to do with ya huh?
What do you mean? I choose juste the team with who i want to play against :)
There are other ways around that I chat with people on other platforms all the time
Don't mind me. <3