Chainsaw Massacre is a bit too much for me, but I do think that their recreation is extremely faithful to the original material so it seems like that game is going to do its fans a huge service.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally something. They are taking their sweet time :(.
Edit: nvm you got my hopes up you big meanie.
haha oops it's just them showing off some recreations it looks amazing no gameplay yet but the environments seem promising
First image I could barely tell the real to fake one. impressive.
Not gonna look nearly as good in game but still impressive
Chainsaw Massacre is a bit too much for me, but I do think that their recreation is extremely faithful to the original material so it seems like that game is going to do its fans a huge service.