What's your current fave build?

legionbuild.jpg

This is my "No time to kick gens" build with Legion. I like getting straight into chases and since ruin goes within 40 seconds of a match, this build gives me value the whole time.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've been experimenting with Legion builds too, I figured out two pretty cool ones!

    There's one that I call the "Anti-Gideon's" build, that consists of Julie's Mixtape and Iridescent Button, with the perks Spirit Fury and Enduring. The build where you don't have to care about pallets whatsoever, at the cost of making it considerably less likely you'll be chaining hits since getting stunned resets you. Secondary perks are normally things like BBQ and Jolt or Pain Resonance, still experimenting with that.

    Then there's the "Empowered Endgame" Legion, consisting of BFFs and Mural Sketch (for easier chaining) and the perks NOED, No Way Out, Deadlock, and the fourth perk of your choice. If you can get BFFs to proc and No Way Out to full stacks, it makes the endgame far more potent in your favour.

    All in all I love that Legion has this room for experimentation now, the buffs were a huge success.

  • I run STBFL, BBQ, Oppression and pop on my clown. Fun build that works pretty well

  • Currently (I haven't been able to play the game) On Pig

    I have been using: Call Of Brine, Eruption, Corrupt and Whispers

    With Combat Straps (Faster Crouching) and John's Medical File (faster movement speed while Crouched)

    But Before that I used: Oppression, Surveillance, Corrupt and Whispers

    With the same Addons

  • Nightmare (No Pallets are Safe): BBQ, EndFury, Pop. Fake Pallets and Blindness add ons.

    When chasing, survivors can’t tell the difference between Spirit Fury and a Fake Pallet. When it works it feels so good.

  • Survivor1: Head On, Quick & Quiet, Vigil and Flashbang.

    Survivor2: Self-Care, Balanced Landing, Iron Will and WGLF.


    Huntress: Iron Maiden, Corrupt, BBQ and Pain Resonance.

    Nurse: Pain Resonance, BBQ, Corrupt, Flools of Rage.

  • BBQ because I'll never have enough bloodpoints and it's somewhat decent for tracking

    Corrupt because I like losing only two gens and not three in 90 seconds

    PainRes+DMS, potent combo.

    For Legion, lately I'm just having a lot of fun with the Sigma Killer Grindset. Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength. Not super efficient in high MMR, but tons of fun to just smash through pallets.

  • I currently rock what I like to call my SoloQ mom build most of the time: Botany Knowledge, Borrowed Time, Empathy, and Prove Thyself. Prove Thyself tends to be interchangeable depending on how I am feeling.

    Depends on the killer for what I run, like Huntress I really love Thanatophobia, Fearmonger, Iron Maiden, with the last perk interchangeable depending on my mood. But for Blight I enjoy a Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer with a 4th. Several killers I enjoy Lethal Pursuer on to get a strong start, been loving Call of Brine/Tinkerer on Freddy and Sadako!

  • @Coordi said:

    I currently rock what I like to call my SoloQ mom build most of the time: Botany Knowledge, Borrowed Time, Empathy, and Prove Thyself. Prove Thyself tends to be interchangeable depending on how I am feeling.

    Depends on the killer for what I run, like Huntress I really love Thanatophobia, Fearmonger, Iron Maiden, with the last perk interchangeable depending on my mood. But for Blight I enjoy a Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer with a 4th. Several killers I enjoy Lethal Pursuer on to get a strong start, been loving Call of Brine/Tinkerer on Freddy and Sadako!

    Lethal Pursuer on killers with a slow start like Myers is severely underrated, it's a really nice perk to have in your arsenal for certain situations.

  • Wraith (there is no escape): bamboozle, spirit fury, pop goes the weasel and BBQ/pain resonance + shadow dance and serpent addons

    Pinhead (torturer) plaything, pentimento, pain resonance, bloodwarden.

    Executioner (hex defense) plaything, pentimento, thrill of the hunt, ruin/devour hope + double trail duration addons.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950016#Comment_2950016

    Lethal Pursuer on killers with a slow start like Myers is severely underrated, it's a really nice perk to have in your arsenal for certain situations.

    Agree!! I find it high value for me since early game is my weakest in general. 😍 And any character with stealth or one with a charge ability, especially Spirit or Blight or Billy...super fun!

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2950016#Comment_2950016

    Lethal Pursuer on killers with a slow start like Myers is severely underrated, it's a really nice perk to have in your arsenal for certain situations.

    Also Oni, who can be left severely weakened if he doesn't get a hit as early at possible


    My survivor build of choice has been Empathic Connection, Empathy, Renewal and Autodidact.

    I've experimented with other 3rd and 4th perks (Desperate Measures, Botany Knowledge, etc) but this is what I've used most. The empathies make getting heals easier, which reliably builds up stacks and Renewal charges.

  • Ah, the one where Legion reaches through survivor monitors to literally flick the "E" key off of their keyboards with a knife.

  • The Onryō (Sadako): Dead Man's Switch/Hex: Plaything/Call Of Brine/STBFL.

    Survivor: Slippery Meat/Inner Strength (Inner Healing)/Decisive Strike/Counterforce.

  • My just for kicks fun build is Doctor

    Distressing- Deathbound- Infectious fright- And Iron maiden/ Dragons grip. with Iridescent queen. It's just so much fun when all everyone does is scream.

  • ret build.PNG

    My favorite Spirit build.

  • My Bubba's best choice.

    Infectious Fright + M&A + Discordance + Bamboozle


    M&A makes it easier to sneak into Discordance place and extend the search range of Infectious during chase. This build is just for Bubba, who can keep moving while keeping the survivor down with one hit.

    Kill to search to kill to search to...