Really?
Isn't there a way to make this not happen? It ALWAYS happens when Im not recording gameplay and there isnt much else to do..I mean come on now..
Tagged:
BHVR
Isn't there a way to make this not happen? It ALWAYS happens when Im not recording gameplay and there isnt much else to do..I mean come on now..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There probably is a way to make this not happen (or at least make it so it isn't a constant thing happening) but that would cost time and money soooooo.....
censor the chat message and bot's name, it's against forum rules
I've removed the image as that's clearly breaking our forum rules.
My bad I didn't realize that I had to censor the chat.
Unfortunately Mandy confirmed a couple months ago that the devs determined it’s not feasible to develop an internal system to automatically generate and attach recordings of games to ingame tickets, so it’s still necessary to record games on your own using third party software if you want to be able to have anything happen with a ticket about cheating. It’s kind of a bummer.
That’s not to say they aren’t probably already working on the bot problem, or that things can’t change down the line on how ticketing works.
Yeah I know it just sucks that it happens everytime im NOT recording lol.
but it also sucks that it happens lol. guess ill go back to console with crossplay off lol.
Thank you tho for the info :)