Blight should not break pallets
Blight shouldn't break pallets by default when slamming into them. He should bounce off them.
That's it. That's the post.
Blight shouldn't break pallets by default when slamming into them. He should bounce off them.
That's it. That's the post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He does bounce off of them. You have to use your attack to break them.
He only breaks by default when using Compound Thirty-Three.
You're kidding me. I always just assumed the bounce automatically broke them. They're attacking like oni when that happens?
By default you press m1 while rushing to break a pallet and since you can’t attack on first rush you have to rush twice in order to do it.
With C33 it’s automatic and you can break them on first rush, AND your tokens start recharging during the pallet break, so you can rush again a lot quicker.
Was added to his base kit by pressing m1 on power (update 4.2.2)
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_Notes_4.2.X#Hotfix_4.2.2
nope you gotta attack the pallet unless you have an addon
I never knew this. I don't play high tier killers and I've literally never seen a blight bounce off a pallet and not break it. Consider this post moot.