Quality of Life - 6th anniversary
Hello, what I would like to say is that Dbd is in bad optimization state where the game arent that graphically good. I would like suggesting these ideas to add quality of life and let them focus on these and consider this more important than DLCs.
My opinion , I would rather have 3 months of just optimization than having new content because the game may be stable and playable.
What I mean is PS4 players need to lower the quality down (cant play 1080p) if they wont, they'll crash. To prevent this happening let console players have low/medium quality setting
PC players add a option for fps ingame. Some pc players edit files so they can play on 120. I'd say this game should have ingame option of changing fps as it changes quality of life. You could put a message beneath it that its recommended 60fps game.
PS5 add a option for performance mode - Increase fps
I would prefer behaviour interactive to focus on these quality of life to make the game optimized. It would be so great if they would announce they could try quality of life changes in 6th anninversary and may help the game not drop players
Comments
"I would prefer behaviour interactive to focus on these quality of life to make the game optimized."
Dont only read 1 paragraph monkaS
Steam already has an option to show the fps in game. I use it in DbD.
Change fps. Not show it
Ah, change, sry.
I don´t think they would add that, as all consoles and a lot of PCs play on 60 or less fps.