Can’t report hackers
Can’t report hackers on iPhone as select box on website is locked height and won’t scroll.
5073711D-F28C-472B-9C9E-01003E5C0A84.pngHacker in question is “I’M NOT REAL”
Tagged:
Pending
Can’t report hackers on iPhone as select box on website is locked height and won’t scroll.
5073711D-F28C-472B-9C9E-01003E5C0A84.pngHacker in question is “I’M NOT REAL”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I confirmed with my iPhone that I cannot tap "Additional Player Report Information" by the usual way.
There is a tricky way,
1) Hold one of your fingers on the select box to select text.
2) Drag down the finger until you can see the text "Additional Player Report Information".
3) Tap the text.
You absolute legend! I’ll try it now