Legion should have a special score event for downing people in Frenzy

There currently isn't any special score event for downing people in Frenzy iirc, so I think something small wouldn't hurt, maybe 300 or 500 Bloodpoints would be great.

Comments

  • Make it 1000 BP gain in devious

    Call it 'Feral Finale' or 'Feral Finish'

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I agree. I also think that getting some small amount of BP for vaulting would be nice too.

    Pretty good idea! Maybe something like 25 Bloodpoints while not in a chase and 50 Bloodpoints while in a chase would be cool.

    Or maybe just 25 Bloodpoints period, that would also be great!

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Make it 1000 BP gain in devious

    Call it 'Feral Finale' or 'Feral Finish'

    I mean, Legion already gets tons of Deviousness points, what if that contributed to brutality instead?

  • I'd call it something like "Lethal Frenzy" or something along those lines.

  • Legion should have nothing added, the re-work is already causing more people to stop playing the game.

  • @colley94 said:

    Legion should have nothing added, the re-work is already causing more people to stop playing the game.

    Explain to me how can somebody leave the game due to the Legion buff? You literally just split up and don't mend until you're sure the Legion is no longer in their Frenzy, after that they're a basic M1 Killer with nothing to work with.

  • @colley94 said:

    Legion should have nothing added, the re-work is already causing more people to stop playing the game.

    We're talking about just a bloodpoint score notification that recognizes a 5th Frenzy hit has been accomplished.

  • @colley94 said:

    Legion should have nothing added, the re-work is already causing more people to stop playing the game.

    Can you stop with this Legion hate?

    His rework has nothing to do with people leaving the game lol.