Brave Girls Collab
Okay so I was sittin and someone asked what would make the anniversary stream amazing and I had a lightbulb moment. Idk if any of you guys like kpop or asian music in general but my all time favorite group is Brave Girls. All the members are around Yun-Jin's age so I thought what if we did Brave Girls x DBD mini collab? You could use their pool party music video for reference and give Yun-Jin 4 legendaries modeled after each member and then give Trickster a legendary modeled after E-Chan from DKB since he was also in the song.
Eunji
Minyoung
Yuna
Yujeong (My favorite)
E-Chan
Anyways that was my cute idea just cause I feel like it would be a cool collab to see my favorite group and my favorite song in DBD lol anyways stream Brave Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67c2dAcOyb4




Comments
I can't tell them apart
Yujeong has the squirtle smile
Yuna typically has short hair but she also has strong features which make her look more mature
Eunji has the biggest eyes from the group and sharpest chin
Minyoung has a very round hairline and face shape overall
there now you can tell them apart