Add this killer to Dead by Daylight (Spider Image in Post)

Comments

  • pls no, I dont want nightmares

  • cutie spider <3

  • @InvadeGames said:

    pls no, I dont want nightmares

    What do you mean? We got Freddy.

  • yea but he sings us lullabys before we die. Spooders dont

  • @InvadeGames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2947629#Comment_2947629

    yea but he sings us lullabys before we die. Spooders dont

    They want to turn you into a milkshake. What's wrong with that?

  • My only complaint with this is that, so far, all killers are humanoid. Maybe if this were some sort of spider queen who controls spiders or is even part spider herself…. But whatever we get should still walk on 2 legs I think.

  • What's this from?

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    What's this from?

    A game that all the haters were hoping would kill Dbd. I think it was called Last Year. I may be wrong though.

  • Hey DanielB!

    Just noting I added a warning to the title. I personally don't mind spiders myself (at least as long as I can tell what kind of spider it is, anyway), but I know some people do have arachnophobia, often severe, and wanted to make sure people are aware of the thread contents <3

  • @yobuddd said:

    My only complaint with this is that, so far, all killers are humanoid. Maybe if this were some sort of spider queen who controls spiders or is even part spider herself…. But whatever we get should still walk on 2 legs I think.

    But why? Why not something new? I know making a killer like that would mean a lot of work for bhvr because they can't slap it on the existing framework but new stuff is exciting and a giant spider would be really cool and would open the door for many other non human killer we could get out of folklore

  • @EQWashu said:

    Hey DanielB!

    Just noting I added a warning to the title. I personally don't mind spiders myself (at least as long as I can tell what kind of spider it is, anyway), but I know some people do have arachnophobia, often severe, and wanted to make sure people are aware of the thread contents <3

    Since arachnophobia is a relatively common phobia (atleast in my mind) would that be a reason for you guys to not make a spider killer? I know other games do stuff like changing the spider to a floating kitten picture because of that

  • Ah, so no spider killer. Bummer.