Remove Blood Debt from Tome 11
Thank you.
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I equip WGLF and never do tombs.
I second that
Also remove any and all hatch challenges for both sides in all past, present, and future tomes.
The Blood Debt-like challenges. Those things happen more often than given credit for.
Still doing these types of challenges?
Oh boy! The "Get downed quickly, and farm who ever saves me" challenge! Isn't a challenge to do, but hey don't hate the player hate the game.
As much as I despise these types of challenges and wish they'd put a little more thought into creating challenges that don't encourage throwing or farming or relying on what other players do in the match... it could be worse. I'd take Blood Debt over Six Feet Under or Dark Senses any day, and I'm relieved that they at least seem to have dialed it back from that level of sheer stupid chance.