Error code 8014 when I'm trying to enter in the PTB
Did someone has the same issue? I restarted Steam three times, re-downloaded the ptb files and nothing
. How can I fix this?
Did someone has the same issue? I restarted Steam three times, re-downloaded the ptb files and nothing
. How can I fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried to check consistency of files . It helped in my case . And yes it helped after I re-downloaded
I'm gonna re-install the game and re-download the ptb again. I hope it works. If not, i'm gonna check the consistency. If it doesn't work... i'm gonna cry a lot :'(