Bug or not with sloppy butcher perk
When you stop to heal it's like you miss a QTE, so the survivor scream, but I thought this Perk only narrowed the treatment bar, but I notice that the treatment bar decreases too quickly.I even have the impression that when we stop (primer the scream) if you start again you have to do it again from the beginning.
Comments
well given that with sloppy the % lost is increased by 25% so the 7% healing lost would go up to 8.75% per second. So it would take roughly 12 seconds to go from a 99'd heal to 0%. Other than that I don't quite get what you mean for the first part.
When you heal yourself or someone of you stop too heal it's like you miss a check so the survivor who need heal scream a little beat
When a heal is interrupted with hemorrhage the game acts like a skill check was missed
You gave me an idea of instead lose healing progression. Healing now cause "Merciless storm skill check" when above 50% progress.
That would immediately go sideways when Autodidact is used. That's one of those "funny interactions" that can spiral out of hand.
So bug or not?
Not bug, as far as I know, what you described is intended.
It is not a Bug. You make the sound like a missed Skill Check, but the Killer will not get a notification of it. (But they will hear it if they are close)