Guys... What happened here?

I played a killer match, which ended with a weird situation where the girl who escaped teleported to the hatch from the ground and it bugged my end game screen like this:

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 18.28.18.jpeg


and then I decided to play survivor and this was my end screen:

BUG1.jpg


what's going on? lol

Comments

  • I think first of all: You need to turn your brightness down dude, I'm all for turning it up if you have to lower your resolution, but that is just excessive levels of gamma. As for the actual post, idk.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I think first of all: You need to turn your brightness down dude, I'm all for turning it up if you have to lower your resolution, but that is just excessive levels of gamma. As for the actual post, idk.

    holy washout batman

  • Sounds like the teleporting survivor likely cheated

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I think first of all: You need to turn your brightness down dude, I'm all for turning it up if you have to lower your resolution, but that is just excessive levels of gamma. As for the actual post, idk.

    I don't know how to turn that down tho, i messed something in the setting, now when I'm in Eyrie of Crows I suffer so much lol

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    Sounds like the teleporting survivor likely cheated

    girl cheated my end game screen, ma game is brokeeeeeeen now