Deathslinger should be the first gay killer
I think he's slinging more than death y'know.
I think he's slinging more than death y'know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am convinced. Demogorgon is now trans. And if you don't agree, I'll bad you from MC Donalds xd
Calling killers like Twins, Plague, Wraith, Artist, Spirit hell even Slinger to a certain extent evil is a bit of a stretch if you actually understand their lore.
Demogorgon is clearly agender
So I guess all killers being heterosexual means heterosexual people are evil huh?
It means all sexualities can be evil. Which is why trying to draw a line at "bad representation" over a title called "KILLER" is stupid.
We already have a gay killer in-game, Chatterer. There's always second ig.