Is there a new Myers bug going around?

I haven't heard about this until today, but in the post game for the past two matches, Survivors have said in post game that the game let on that they were exposed for the whole game. For context, I wasn't running the tuft of hair add-on, and I don't think they actually were perma exposed. It seems to be entirely visual? Has anyone else experienced this?

20220509180928_1.jpg

For context in this second one: I was saying they were unlucky because the Feng died just as the Mikaela was about to unhook her.

2022-05-09 (1).png 2022-05-09 (2).png 2022-05-09 (3).png


Comments

  • Mhm, whenever MIchael enters tier 3 for some reason the exposed icon stays around after tier 3 ends...you can't instadown people still though iirc

  • yeah I have made and uploaded vids of this as a surv

  • Yes, once EW3 ends Survivors will keep seeing the icon, but its just visual bug, they are not exposed but if they dont know the bug it will condition how they play.

    First time I played with Myers after the bug I noticed how extremely fast they threw the pallets even when they werent exposed, I tought they were just not very good, truth was they tought they were exposed and afraid of getting downed in one hit.

  • Yup. Was reported on the forums back on the first. I think it has been around a bit longer then that though.

    Bug Page

  • I noticed when playing against him it's not making the 'thudding' noise that used to accompany him going into Tier III either. Also, another bug is that getting hits in Tier III is not counting as hitting exposed survivors for Rift challenges. So both sides are suffering badly regarding Myers right now.

  • Its just a visual bug. The exposed icon stays even after he tiers down. But he doesn't actually still have the ability to insta down survivors.