Story in 3 images
I could have 6 hooks 1K, but I let her escape (which is 5 hooks)
- No Coh
- No DS
- No BT
- 1 DH
- 1 Sprint burst
The only thing I complain about this match was the map.
I could have 6 hooks 1K, but I let her escape (which is 5 hooks)
The only thing I complain about this match was the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looking at your build... I don't feel sorry for you at all.
But yea the map sucks for him.
I still can't believe that what should be the easiest fix in the entire world (make Trappers traps a sandy color on that map or whatever color necessary if it's on a different map) hasn't been done yet
How did not one person think about that when making that map? And now at this point, how does not one person say "Hey, maybe we should make this change guys"?
Just...baffling
If they made his traps translucent that would certainly help him a bit.
Whats wrong with his build?
Nothing is wrong is just looking like "super fun" build to play againts.
A killer uses a build with no gen slowdown and you consider it not fun?
I would rather face slowdown build than this one.
Also acceptable
People usually complain when the killer stacks slowdown perks and you prefer those over a build that reduces aura reading?
Hag Traps on that map are also blatantly obvious.
Didn't stop people from running right up to the hooks on unhook though.....
1) I don't complain about these builds
2) I am solo Q player and I like to play Kindred so this makes solo Q even harder than it allready is. Also this build looks like a "nice slugging" build and that is one of the most boring things for Survivors to just sit on the ground and your teammates can't well see you. That build is very bad against any SWF group but I am solo player so that's where this build is only good for.