Select your favorite Step-dad
Here come the new Poll. Fan service the other half of audiences : D
Related Poll: Select your favorite Step-mom https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/319726/select-your-step-mom#latest
Tagged:
Mod
Here come the new Poll. Fan service the other half of audiences : D
Related Poll: Select your favorite Step-mom https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/319726/select-your-step-mom#latest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thicc
I don't think I have an opinion about this, I'm sorry.๐
Snappy Daddy VERY unloved right now.
Honestly you can't go wrong with any choice
Bonky Daddy's muscles are nice, but I've seen what's under the mask.
Pointy Daddy has muscles and had big cakes, he's the real king here.
Why do you care about whats under Bonky dad's mask but not Pointy dad?
Because Devs nerf maps' trap placements every patch.
I just learned muds inside Asylum now no more hiding traps, even the stairs
I have to go for Bonky Daddy as my wife is enamored with him.
Damn, I thought this was anonymous...
There is nothing to be ashamed of
He's the kind of daddy to shut down your internet connexion, no thanks
Zappy Daddy best daddy :)
Love it when pointy daddy takes me to his hometown, lots of nice fellas there ๐ฅฐ
Because... well, Pointy dad's mask is his head, right?
I heard PH was a demon and figured he probably would not follow the same biology as a result.
The answer is always thicc.
-muscular
-fiery personality
-can bonk me
I think my profile picture says enough.
Wdym, I only see Pointy! ๐