Tome VI "Divergence" Skins

Is there a chance in the near future that the Oni skin "Demon's End" will be in the ingame shop?



deadbydaylight-win64-shipping-2021-03-11-21-22-50-282-29.jpg


Comments

  • Confident it will appear in the shop at some time. When though not sure. 6 months ish' after Tome Vl...sorry 6 ended.

  • I understand you. I have long been waiting for the arrival in the Skin Legion shop created by the community : "Never Stop Slashing"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Full sets always come to the shop. I don't believe there's any set schedule for them, as I'm still waiting for the naval doctor skin to come back for the weapon that I missed out on.

    You'll never see singular rift items come back, such as survivor heads or killer weapons.

    Are you sure? I've been waiting for the David outfit from that same rift but it's been a very long time.

  • Should be soonish. We're seeing skins from tome 5 start to enter the shop, so tome 6 should be on the horizon.