Party Streamers don't do much if you beat the opponent into concession
Chased the first survivor I found. Gave up after ~50 seconds without injuring them.
Chased the second survivor. Injured them, but gave up after ~70 seconds without a down.
Spent 2 minutes running from one Boon to the other, and back again, before just going AFK at the exit switch.
----
It's the survivor equivalent of the killer burning Party Steramers and then slugging everyone to death at 5 gens. Sure, they win, but with garbage points.
Comments
I...don't know if you didn't put in some context or what but I guess I don't know what else you would expect in a game here?
The survivors didn't hide. The survivors didn't hammer gens as fast as humanly possible and leave in 3 minutes. The survivors interacted with you and were just really good at chases. That sounds like playing the game to me.
It sucks if you were struggling but short of missing context you omitted, I don't see what else you expect the survivors to do
Who cares? DBD players when people want to try:
I mean, should the Survivors go down on purpose?
You shouldnt expect people to be submissive to random bloodpoint offering and completly change their playstyle therefore, people have their own goals, not everyone plays for the points, to troll or farm.
Well last anniversary i had a game with 5 cakes and two survivor and me had only 8-11k point (the other two 15 and 18) and the game was done in roughly 5 minutes.
So while i sometimes read here that people on both sides complain about survivors rushing or killer camping while bps get burned i won't be surprised by it anymore and don't expect anyone to step on the brakes to make more BP.
No.
I'm not saying they should throw on purpose.
I'm saying they shouldn't expect to get many points.
If killers should not camp and tunnel on purpose, then I don't see why not?