Since we are getting a dev stream soon ...
Can we get some statistics? Killer pick-rate, win rate, MMR brackets, the whole nine yards? (With a note saying we shouldn't draw any complex conclusions from that.)
Did we ever got survivor pick-rate? (Only cosmetic but ...)
I would be curious for the same info for perks too but that one could probably start a war ...
Comments
And more ... ^_^
They are already sharing stats on Q&A streams. I would except for anniversary too.
The last thorough killer stats seems to be from a while ago.
I hope we don't get any killer kill stats. It's just not helpful.
We´ll definetly see the same perks. Only change is SC that got replaced by CoH.
The boons have been there for, what, seven or eight months now? It's a real possibility. DH may be in the first position though.
Yes. Pretty much
I want stats like the ones in this post that show pick rates and stuff between the different platforms.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/community-community-data-requests