Generator Skins!
Would it be possible to release some generator skins?
I'd love to flex on people with my gaudy generators.
Would it be possible to release some generator skins?
I'd love to flex on people with my gaudy generators.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess those are already kinda reserved for in-game events. Summer BBQ cocktail gens were the best btw:
Image stolen from: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Scorching_Summer_BBQ
Also how dare the devs not release this Margarita as a charm???
@MandyTalk I need to report a crime here
That's awesome!
I'm fairly new so I haven't been playing long enough for an event. Can't wait!
Ah that explains it!
nowadays there are usually 3 main events per year with each having gen skins: anniversary, Halloween, Chinese New Year.
sadly the scorching summer bbq was a one time only event that hasn’t returned yet. And the other gen skins aren’t really that impressive or changing (anniversary mostly adds ballons I think)