Hey BHVR, can we please get Oni's old first person music back?

Title says it all really, I and a lot of others, really miss the exciting FP chase theme for Oni and it's been gone for over a year. I don't wanna keep skimming patch notes hoping to see "Added Oni's POV chase music back." It really just doesn't feel the same anymore without it and would make a lot of people happy.


Sincerely, an Oni main.

Comments

  • This is precisely why I hope they will at some point do alternates for the unique TR/chase themes. Oni’s was solid.

  • Should probably move this to the feedback section instead.

  • @TheLesbonator said:

    Title says it all really, I and a lot of others, really miss the exciting FP chase theme for Oni and it's been gone for over a year. I don't wanna keep skimming patch notes hoping to see "Added Oni's POV chase music back." It really just doesn't feel the same anymore without it and would make a lot of people happy.

    Sincerely, an Oni main.

    Not an Oni main by any means, but I do miss the old chase music too. I second your proposal. Alternatively, they could make it so his terror radius swaps to the old one for both sides when he goes into demon mode (not sure if that's it's proper name, can't be arsed to check).

    For anyone who doesn't know what the old chase music sounded like:

    https://youtu.be/C1aL0Gxz5i4

    Skip to 2:20 if you just wanna hear the chase part.

  • I think they should have a setting to switch between alternate chase/TR music. I'd much prefer to have Pyramid Head's PTB theme, and I actually like Ghostface's current chase theme.

  • Myers

    Doctor

    Demo

    Oni

    All victim of this, since The Twins came out their POV music has been the same Survivors hear

    And I remember creating a bug report back then when it first happened and it was never acknowledged. I highly doubt they would do something nowadays

  • I remember hearing his old theme when playing as Oni. I kind of miss it and I wish it would return, but I highly doubt they'll fix it since it's been bugged for a while now.

  • I think the current oni music is far better than the old one. It is much more intense.

  • I rarely see Oni nowadays. What was the music before and what was it after? When was it changed? Why?

  • @Shroompy said:

    Myers

    Doctor

    Demo

    Oni

    All victim of this, since The Twins came out their POV music has been the same Survivors hear

    And I remember creating a bug report back then when it first happened and it was never acknowledged. I highly doubt they would do something nowadays

    Hasn’t All three’s ( excluding Oni ) chase music always been the same for both sides?

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2941015#Comment_2941015

    Hasn’t Myers’ chase music always been the same for both sides?

    Nope!

    Idk how to describe it, but in the survivor POV (and now Myers' POV too) there is a kind of piercing noise that can be heard

    Myers didnt have that "piercing" element

    Only clip I could find was this here:

    https://youtu.be/q-muEmZJ-QI

    At around 0:21 he immediately downs a Claudette and then a Dwight, and you can hear it there (I just realized its just the theme that plays right before the chase)

    Heres a more clear clear version:

    https://youtu.be/ffBajnWDFko

    1:25 is what he used to hear

    2:08 is what it is today