make head-on highlight the locker youre in
head-on is really difficult to get to work if youre not in a swf, i feel like it would be beneficial in solo qs to let other people know that you're in a locker with head on by having it highlighted, sort of like when blast mine is applied to a gen
Comments
Only within a small radius, say 16 meters. This way it can be used opportunistically, but not abused by luring the killer halfway across the map.
I think they mean highlight it to other survivors
Yep, and @Seraphor doesn’t want another survivor intentionally leading the killer to another survivor hiding in a locker just anywhere on the map. By keeping the radius small, it helps prevent using the aura read for ill intent.
"Ill intent"? What? If the killer decides to chase someone across the map just to get Head-On stunned, thats totally on the killer. After that happened once the killer should be more cautious. I think the highlight idea is nice and would buff soloq a lot. It should be map wide cause in a SWF me or my teammates can already call out "I am in shack locker" so I can already run the killer across the map just for him to get Head-On stunned. Making it map wide literally would only buff soloq.
Ok, that’s fair.. but there’s no arguing that, at times, solo queue survivors use other survivors’ auras to purposely BM.
Well that you will never be able to get rid off. For a while I was running Empathic Connection and Empathy to get the achievement done to heal people who come to you. You cant even imagine the amount of times they brought the killer to me on purpose cause they could see my aura. With Head-On you at least get a head start (kek) after stunning the killer.
Yeah, I agree. Currently the perk is pretty much unusable in soloq without Quick and Quiet. This change would make the perk much more useful by itself in solos.
Still no.