Did they change flashbangs?

As killer I got flashbang saved twice in a single match, first one was kinda understandable as I attacked while carrying the survivor which could have put my camera angle slightly down while doing so.

On the second time however I was looking straight up, even letting go of my mouse afterwards so I did not make any slip ups yet somehow I still got blinded and dropped the person...

I have not played in about a month so maybe I am just failing to use my mouse properly? Or maybe they actually did something to the flash bangs

Comments

  • Pretty sure if your close enough they blind no matter what, not 100% tho.

  • I don't remember seeing anything done to Flashbangs in the patch notes, but I don't really understand how Flashbangs work to begin with so I couldn't tell you what happened in your case.

  • If you’re too close you get blinded even if you look away. It’s not a new thing.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    If you’re too close you get blinded even if you look away. It’s not a new thing.

    Holy #########! I never knew that, been playing this damned game for so long and I am still learning new things

  • @CornMoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940372#Comment_2940372

    Holy #########! I never knew that, been playing this damned game for so long and I am still learning new things

    Yeah I love using them and thats true, I only recently learned that if ur really close it blinds u and the killer all the same. One thing I advise u tho, if u hear them dropping just turn around and stop, most times i miss the flashbang is when killers do this