My eyes have been opened
This is a screenshot of my first game ever witnessing a Spacebilly
After 1200 hours i didn't think this game could make me speechless, but here i am, at a complete loss for words
God bless this man
This is a screenshot of my first game ever witnessing a Spacebilly
After 1200 hours i didn't think this game could make me speechless, but here i am, at a complete loss for words
God bless this man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had my first SpaceBilly just yesterday (850 hours), it truly was quite a sight.
:)
Billy is a good boi. He is Blessed.
Ever since I saw my first Space Billy in a Puppers video, I imagine him speaking like Portal's Space Sphere. That yell when he chainsaw sprints? He's screaming "Spaaaaaaaaaace!"
I have yet to see a Space Billy and have played over 4000 hours
I hope you get to witness his majesty soon
I'm a Space Billy in training, but it never gets boring to see other Space Billies in the sky :D
Billy needs an astronaut skin