Empathic Connection and Visionary Buff

Empathic Connection

- Increase range to 64/96/128 metres (To match Empathy)

- Increase healing speed to 20%


Visionary

- Remove the cooldown

Comments

  • Agree on visionary.

    EC just needs the 128 meter range; the healing speed bonus is fine at 10%.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Agreed, also actually identical to the suggestions I made to them in my own big thread of survivor perk buffs.

    @MrMori said:

    Hey, I created a list of 21 perks that I'd buff to be stronger, and also included my thoughts on 11 more perks at the bottom that I'm unsure of how to change, but I feel have some problems that prevent them from being particularly useful.

    I think other than tuning down some of the strongest meta perks for survivor, a much more rewarding way to make meta perks less common is to remove some of the outdated downsides to older perks, and make them more rewarding for newer players.

    Below is an image showing all the changes. Remember these are just buffs, I may make a list of the perks I'd nerf later, but that's for another time. Feel free to tell me what you think about them! Any changes you like, dislike, or perks you feel have been overlooked, let people know!

    EDIT: The image is a bit compressed, it's easier to read if you click it and view it in another tab.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V736KFZCRW8Z/dbd-survivor-perk-buffs-and-reworks.png

    I think DBD has lots of fun and interesting perks, but many of them are plagued by outdated design decisions. It's not particularly motivating to go for some off meta perks and find strange, unfun drawbacks like losing aftercare after getting hooked, losing even more progress when you blow up a generator with Technician, and somehow reducing healing progress when using Autodidact.

    I'm sure there was a good idea behind these drawbacks when they were implemented, but the truth is the current meta perks outshine all the other perks to such a large degree. If something as small as removing drawbacks or giving number buffs could incentivize players to run more off-meta perks, then I'm all for it.

    Shows that the fixes for some of the least used perks are actually extremely simple. I don't think anyone would complain if they saw more Visionary, Empathy or other underused survivor perks in their games.

  • @Tsukah said:

    Empathic Connection

    - Increase range to 64/96/128 metres (To match Empathy)

    - Increase healing speed to 20%

    Visionary

    - Remove the cooldown

    Empathetic Connection

    1. 20% increase healing speed. (Make it straight healing speed instead of 10% to other players)
    2. Increase range to 64/96/128 metres (To match Empathy)