OMG! You did it! No more ranks on post-game!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I've been off playing Elden Ring for a while, so maybe this is old, but it's the first time I've noticed.

Only thing that would make this better is if there were survivor portraits instead so I know who was who during post-game chat. :)

image.png


Comments

  • Now if only I could see everyone's mmr

  • @Pulsar said:

    Now if only I could see everyone's mmr

    But if you could see that, you could somehow game the system! As if that isn't a thing already.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Now if only I could see everyone's mmr

    I'm hoping this is what BHVR has to announce on their anniversary stream. They've been "listening" so maybe this is part of what they're planning.

    I have low expectation of them reverting to the old system, but then again, you never know!

  • @Pulsar said:

    Now if only I could see everyone's mmr

    I don't wanna see everyone's MMR. I just wanna assume that when I lose it's because everyone was R1 and we were mismatched, and when I win everyone was also all R1 and I'm just that awesome. :D