Legion re-work only leading to more and more players quitting.
I'm genuinely curious, are they trying to make people stop playing?
The rework is a terrible, terrible design. If you're not playing with friends games become pointless even against a bad legion who doesn't understand the mechanics.
Am I missing something obvious here?
Comments
Skill? You don't even need the free down now, making them run to corners of the map is way more useful, can just end frenzy early and m1 an injured survivor instead.
exactly my point
ok so you're saying to bring back the legion that had 4 seconds of exhaustion, easy counter play, and little to no power other than the m1 button.
I'm saying it needs a rework, the current design is ruining the game. Player count speaks for itself though I suppose.
You won't be able to nerf the Legion like you did with the Wraith